Ms Adventure

Just the thoughts and ramblings of a confirmed romantic suspense junkie writing for Silhouette's Bombshell line.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

CRAZY ADVENTURE!


I don't know how I missed Tara Janzen's novels about the Steele Street Special Defense Force bad boys, but I did.

However, the cover of the current title grabbed me at the book store and refused to let go. I took the book home and started reading, at once immersed in an action-packed world swimming in testosterone, muscle cars and kick-butt women who know how to handle the men, the cars, the weapons and the action.

Although this book is about Dylan Hart and Skeeter Bang (you just have to love some of the names the author comes up with!), you'll also get to meet Superman and the others.

Tara Janzen writes an absolutely unputdownable book that rocks and rolls to the end.

As a result, I went back to my favorite bookseller and picked up the previous four books and pre-ordered the sixth. I wanna read 'em all!

In the beginning, there were only supposed to be six books in the series. But sales and fans have pushed that into more titles. So we can look forward to more CRAZY goodness to come!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home